top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Wed 17 May17WedMaySB 4 Lobby Day at the State CapitolMay 17, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PMLegislative Office Building, Room 1A, 300 Capitol Ave #5100, Hartford, CT 06106, USAJoin us for a lobby day to urge lawmakers to pass Senate Bill 4.
- Thu 02 Mar02ThuMarHB 5634 Public Hearing (Increase to Energy Efficiency Funds)Mar 02, 11:00 AMRoom 2E of the LOB and YouTube LiveMake your voice heard for these important initiatives
- Feb 28, 11:00 AMRoom 1A of the LOB and YouTube LiveMake your voice heard for these important initiatives
- Feb 27, 10:00 AMRoom 2B of the LOB and YouTube LiveMake your voice heard for these important initiatives
- Wed 27 Apr27WedAprWritten Comment: DEEP's Draft C&LM Plan DeterminationApr 27, 2022, 5:00 PMPublic CommentLet DEEP know that you support the conditions of approval for the 2022-2024 Conservation and Load Management Plan!
- Thu 21 Apr21ThuAprPublic Hearing: DEEP's Draft C&LM Plan DeterminationApr 21, 2022, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PMzoomLet DEEP know that you support the conditions of approval for the 2022-2024 Conservation and Load Management Plan!
- Wed 20 Apr20WedAprPublic Hearing: Weatherization Assistance ProgramDetailsMultiple DatesApr 20, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMzoomTell DEEP how you feel about their proposed changes to make this program more effective.
- Apr 18, 2022, 1:00 PMzoomMake your voice heard in agreement with PURA's decision that Connecticut should no longer be investing in new fossil fuel infrastructure.
- Thu 17 Mar17ThuMarCode Adoption Written CommentMar 17, 2022, 5:00 PMWritten CommentMake your voice heard and thank the State of CT for adopting the latest codes!
- Mar 10, 2022, 12:00 PMzoomThe Housing Committee will hold a public hearing including two important proposed bills that further our goals of energy-efficient all-electric construction. They need to hear from you. See the details below for how to virtually testify or submit written testimony.
- Fri 04 Mar04FriMarClimate Education Public HearingMar 04, 2022, 11:00 AMzoomProvide public comment in support of HB 5285
- Thu 03 Mar03ThuMarComprehensive Energy Strategy Written CommentMar 03, 2022, 5:00 PMWritten CommentGive DEEP feedback for scoping its update to the Comprehensive Energy Strategy.
- Tue 01 Mar01TueMarEnergy Labeling Public HearingsMar 01, 2022, 10:00 AMzoomYour support is needed to make legislators know how important energy labeling is for Connecticut residents! See the about information below for information about submitting written testimony after the hearings.
- Thu 24 Feb24ThuFebRight to EV Charging Public HearingFeb 24, 2022, 10:30 AMZoomTestify to make sure that EV charging electrical usage in multifamily properties is not charged to those that don't use it.
- Thu 24 Feb24ThuFebLegislative BreakfastFeb 24, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMZoomMeet and greet with legislators to discuss the Build Better CT policy initiative, hosted by the CT Green Building Council.
- Wed 23 Feb23WedFebCode Adoption HearingFeb 23, 2022, 1:00 PMTeamsMake your voice heard and thank the State of CT for adopting the latest codes!
bottom of page